Thursday 10 October 2013

My first mittens

I always wanted to have ones but first of all I thought it is extremely difficult. But few days ago I've seen those .
I've grabbed the simplest acrylic I had and started putting together the notion with my skills.

Now, I know acrylic has been used for the first and last time for such project. It's a waste of time.
I've tested these mittens yesterday twice and they already have a look of old ones.  Grrrrr....

Still, they are verrrry warm ;) and helped my hands stay warm while pushing the pram.

Were done all round, no sewing -the featherstitch knitted with 5 needles, the body- crocheted

Here they are

 This pilling effect is frustrating as hell ...



 Quite fuzzy




Well, it's the trial version eventually.

Need to search for more applicable yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment